Silvano Palmieri starts his activity by becoming a shareholder of a small mechanical workshop in Castel di Casio (BO).
The company growth requires the construction of a new production site in Silla di Gaggio Montano (BO).
The Palmieri brand is born with the creation of a new company called ICC International Cutters Company.
The Palmieri family acquires one of the oldest and most famous forging company in Porretta Terme area (Est. 1908) renamed “Palmieri Tools Forging”.
Due to a landslide, the local Civil Protection organization ordered the evacuation of the Silla plant and the whole factory is moved to the Canevaccia (BO) site 15 kilometres north of the original location.
Palmieri S.r.l. becomes a joint-stock company.
The of Group companies ’s continuous growth allows the brand Palmieri to establish itself as an international leader in the drilling tools business.
After the acquisition of land in Campiglia Marittima (LI), the third Palmieri Group company of the was founded: it is called Palmieri Tunnelling – Drilling S.r.l.
Palmieri Tools Forging S.r.l. acquires large premises in an industrial area located in Ponte della Venturina (BO) where its entire CNC machining department is moved.
The German branch of the Group was founded in Dresden; it is mainly dedicated to the development and follow up of the Central European markets clients.
The territorial expansion of the Group results in the addition of a new site in Iola (MO) where new disc cutters are assembled and used ones coming back from sites all over the world are refurbished for further reuse.
The Palmieri Group consolidates its Leadership position with the acquisition of new large warehouses dedicated to the storage of products ready for delivery.